Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Concert Job: Unofficial Security

Previously, I have said that I am mad loud at concerts. I just am. I can't help it. It's a problem, I'll admit it.

Anyways, we had awesome seats at the concert, but these bitches kept standing in front of us. And the ones who were especially annoying? General Admission. Bitches paid 20 bucks for their seats. I paid 80. Fucking deal with it. And the Security there are real big push overs(or at least I thought. More on that later). So I was the one who had to scream at all the little kids on the chairs and the ones who drove me nuts. Though I must admit the one Security finally grew a pair and ran the General Admission Bitches back to where they belonged. I applauded him for that. It was good.

So being the hypocrite I am, instead of staying at my seat, I ran to the front. And I got awesomely close. Like, really close. I pretty much surprised myself. But there, I became the real Unofficial Security. People I didn't know were tapping me on the shoulder to get people to move. I was like, how was I elected? Two moms and me started duking it out. I fucking won. Ha, I would've started to throw punches, but I don't think my boys woulda liked that, and plus, the po-po were there. I had to laugh when some of these people got yelled at. They'd look at me and I'd be like, "I told you so." It was great. I mean, yeah, it was annoying to yell at these people, but you know, I do love getting angry. It makes life funner for me. And more stuff to write about. :D

No comments: