Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Still Hate Him

I'm totally in a "Perez Hilton is a Douche" mode today. Because he really is. His news, for the most part isn't even fucking news anymore. I know most of the shit before he even posts it. And he's really fucking over-rated. I prefer like, anything to him. I'd rather get news from Gilbert Godfrey. I would take that horribly annoying voice over Perez like, any day.

Actually most gossip places kinda suck. ONTD is funny, but shit, are people rude. Of course, I only don't like them when they insult people I like(Ho Bros? Ho Bros? Oh bitches, be prepared to run) And that site is fucking hard to understand. idg how ppl talk like this 2 their bbs, tbh. And I think I missed a bunch there. Fuck gossip sites. I'm going off them. Okay, Perez at least. No more visiting Perez. For like, ever. I'm cutting that fucker outta my internet.

Right after I double check him and click out of his site. Whoops.

No comments: