Friday, September 5, 2008

Look Out, I'm Going Serious

So, this recently was bothering me. I was thinking about it. Last year, I lost a bunch of friends because of "college." We stopped talking as much. And yeah, it sucked. No actually, it really sucked. Because it feels like I wasted all that time being friends with those people, and I hate wasting my time on people. Really, I don't care for it. If you don't want to be a real friend, just go the fuck away. I do not need it. I have enough people I actually care about and they actually care about me. Like, it's been two weeks since school started, and you know what? With the people who don't go to my school, I don't feel a strain. Not at all. I feel secure in our friendship. Like, we talk that much, and even when we don't, it's okay. I know that the second we talk again is gonna be cool. Sometimes I think I have a harder time keeping friendships at school. Note to school friends: I tend to stay in my room. Um, come by and drag my ass out please? I have issues.

What I'm getting at is that I realize you know, it wasn't my fault that I lost those friendships. I mean, when I'm friends with someone, just because time goes by shouldn't mean the friendship is gone. Oh my gosh, a week went by! Well, dude, it should be fine. Get over it. I'm the person who does continue to talk with people. But once I get burned out, I'm done.

I really don't know what I got at all with this post, but I felt like saying it. I'm simply not going to make the mistakes I made last year. Even if I shouldn't be blamed.

The people who are my real friends I'm betting are the only ones who read this. And to that, I hope you know you are loved. :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

I LOVE YOU TOO :)
and i understand completely every single thing you said!
seems like my life actually! lol
good thing we found eachother!
:)
love love love you !

Jenn Carpenter said...

I know exactly what you mean.