Monday, September 29, 2008

Let's Go Inside...

So, today, I get this magazine:



And I think, I've seen this before. Oh wait....



Yes, both those poor girls have lonely lives. I mean, the one has like ten siblings, and the other has all those Scientology people. Their parents can buy them as many friends as they damn well please. I mean, seriously. It's kinda ridic that they even got on the front cover. They aren't even old enough to read. Wait, can they even talk? Oh hell. Well, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna let you go inside another girl's "lonely life."

Ali's "Lonely Life."

What has college done to her? A shy mouse in a room? The parties have gone missing, trips to other rooms fewer and fewer. Texting bills through the roof as the only friends are miles, maybe thousands of miles away! Obsessions gone rampant as she stays in her room more and more!

Yep, that could totally be on the front cover. No lie. It'd probably be funnier if most of it wasn't true.....

1 comment:

Sam said...

aww. Ali.
:(
well i'm one of those friends miles away and my lonely life would be the same except mine would include working alot. and being on facebook a ridiculous amount of time. sigh.