Monday, September 8, 2008

I Shop. A Lot. But I Swear, I'm Not As Bad As Some People

Since I've come to the conclusion that I am a compulsive shopper(and it's not like I don't wear my stuff. It all gets great use), I went to Facebook to naturally join a shopaholic group. What I realized was, I am not nearly as bad as you would think. While other shopaholics must buy Juicy, Marc Jacobs, Dooney, Louis Vuitton, Coach, etc, I do not. I buy fakes. Oh well. I know I shop a lot, but good thing for me is that labels do not matter to me. Okay, for the most part. I do refuse to buy fake Converse. I mean, seriously, they're cheap. Just buy the damn real ones. But I'm pretty proud of myself. I love to shop, but I don't care who makes the stuff, as long as it's mad nice. Just today at work, I found two more pairs of shoes I want(totaling five now that I want to buy) and probably a few more shirts and bottoms. Oh well. When I have money, I'm going shopping nuts!

I'll admit, I am pretty damn excited for that. :)

No comments: