Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kevin Jonas' Shoes

Okay, people have been complaining about these shoes for well, since he put them on like a week or two ago:




And I don't know, are they really that bad? Seriously, He's Not Gay!!!! I'm sick of people saying that shit. He's like, engaged. Gosh. And oh my gosh, he's gay because he's the least cute(watch you mouthes people, I'll punch you out) one, and then because he's not in any celeb relationship. It's because he's the most grounded and probably doesn't like them. He likes Danielle. Which kinda makes me sad. But oh well. I'll sorta survive.

And Kevin's shoes weren't even the shoes I was looking at. I am obsessed with Joe's plaid converse. I finally matched them, and they will be mine. They will, bitches. :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

yeah idk about those shoes, they look like he is getting ready to go ride a horse.
anyways i didn't really notice those in the picture right away. I notice Nick's face
haha
.
now that's funny.
:)