Monday, September 8, 2008

Hanson Likes Jonas! Yay!

So on Oceanup, Taylor Hanson(aka the girl one.....wait, at one point they all were the "girl"....ah well....they're sex machines now....Look at all their kids!), totally approves of Jonas(relatively off topic moment: my roommate is playing "Play My Music". I had to pause and rock out. Also an odd moment: T Swift just started playing on my ipod. AWKWARD!). Anyways, Taylor Hanson likes them, and definitely sees a comparison, but hopes they can make their career longtime. Which I think they can. Like Hanson, they write their own music. And while Jonas has done a bit of things for Disney, I think everything they do is hopefully for themselves. I just don't want them to burn out or regret something they did.

I basically want them to have a career like Hanson. Because ten years down the road, I still want to see Hanson in concert. Because I still love them.

Go Hanson for calling Jonas talented. I'm sorry, but it's one of the best compliments those boys could get.

No comments: