Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Feeling Lucky

So, time to pimp out a place. Fanbolt.com It is the best site ever. The forums are incredible. And seriously, the moderators and everyone there are so sweet. I've made some amazing friends there. And the contest rock! Back when the O.C. was entering it's fourth season, I tried for a contest. First 100 people won. I won. :) I got a messenger bag, the dvd of the first ep from the new season before it premiered, and buttons. I mean, it was a Great prize. Then, for a while, I wasn't at the site a lot. But I got back into it, talking to people who I met there. And I signed up for a bunch of contests. One of which I won. The grand prize for a Greek set. Greek First Season dvd, a tshirt, a HUGE poster, a drink cover, and a frisbee. And that was mad awesome!!! Then, I tried for more contests. And what do I see when I go on my webmail today? I won. Again! Only two people won, and I was one of them. How fucking awesome was that? It was Iron Man and I get a poster and shirt. How cool?

Seriously, go there. I love that forum. It's amazing. The site is completely incredible.

:)

www.fanbolt.com

Check it out :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

GOING THERE RIGHT NOW TO SIGN UP
i want to WIN!
lol

lifeofmariaaa said...

FB! :D Gotta love it! Miss you there, Ali! But it's been nice having you around a bit again. :) *hugs*