Friday, June 13, 2008

I hate Lori Loughlin


Ugh. I really do hate her. She was alright during Full House, but I don't know, something about her just fucking rubs me the wrong way. I mean, get over yourself, you're a hasbeen. Oh my gosh, you were on Summerland! Like, seriously, who watched that show? And now she's the mom on the new 90210. She might just be the reason I won't watch the show. I kinda do want to watch it. But with her, UGH. I mean, really, she seems like so into herself and like she is some awesome actress. She isn't. She sucked at being Rebecca Donaldson, she sucked at being that Summerland chick, and she'll suck at this. I hope they kill her early on. Then I would be all into watching. Fuck yeah. I'm starting the petition early: Get Celia Mills killed on the new 90210. Anyone signing? Come on, you know you want to.

No comments: