Monday, June 2, 2008

Cruella De Vil: She's PETA's worst enemy either way

Since I am like, a Disney freak, and it's late, and I'm just looking around on itunes, searching up Disney artists, I go to the Disney stuff. And find that little Hayden Panettiere did a version of Cruella De Vil two Disney Manias ago, before Selena Gomez took that crown. Shocker? Not so much. Lalaine(Lizzie McGuire's bff) did a version before that. Disney uses the same songs, and just gets it redone like ten times over. So sad Disney. You have how many movies with songs in it? And you have to keep kicking a dead horse until it's open and maggots are pouring out?
Of course, I'd have to say Selena's version is the best(I was too lazy to download Lalaine's); it's just a tad bit more rocky. And she has a much better voice. That's not to say Hayden's version was bad. I enjoyed it. Though I thought it was like over, when it was only halfway through. I don't know. Her voice is pretty decent. I'll probably download some of her songs when she puts out her album(like every young actress...which I must point out: any actress can sing, but rare singers can act. Mariah anyone?). Overall, they were two different songs really, with the same lyrics. I don't know. At least they got a new song from Enchanted for Ms. Demi to do. I downloaded it, but haven't listened to it. I'm always kind of stuck on her other awesome stuff.
Go download Selena's version of Cruella De Vil; it's just better, and fun as shit to sing along to. :) Yes, I'm a Disney freak. Gotta love that fucked up station.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sadly i bought the whole Disney Mania CD hahah
and i did really enjoy Demi's song from Enchanted and Selena's version of Cruella De Vil is awesome! yeah i did rock out to those songs too. like everyday haha
oh Disney