Thursday, June 12, 2008

Buses and Bad Music Combos

I figured I'd start off with the first moment of the day, the bus. I did not want to sit with a creeper(which on the way back I did) and miracuously we were saved from huge creeperdom when we got to go on our own separate bus. Okay, it wasn't like, just us. Some old people in the front were there, and I am pretty sure they were talking about us. I mean, they kept looking back. Of course they might have been really freaked out when I squealed "Selena!" at the idea of Selena Gomez maybe being at the Camp Rock premiere. Yeah I was a little hyper that early in the morning. What do you expect from me? I'm psychotic. Especially on buses.

The way there was calm and fun, and I randomly looked into unsuspecting people's windows as they drove by. But the way back. Well, I'll never forget that.

First off, I saw a kid I graduated with. AWKWARD! We also share the same birthday. I think I'm older. I was born at like, three in the morning? And that's pretty early. It was the only time in my life I was an early riser. Well, I did chill out all night. So I don't know.

Now, creepers on buses are weird. Well, I suppose any creeper is weird. But this is just one(note next post at the list of lovely creepers we met). Now, here I got to meet my new bestie:

See, isn't he an adorable creeper? He was getting on my nerves when his phone kept going off, but I guess I must have really freaked him out with my little music scare. I was listening to my favorite Demi Lovato song, "Stronger" as I was falling asleep. There's this 30 second silence at the end. So I was just falling asleep, all used to silence when...

HELP! I need somebody! Help!

Yes, the Beatles. Worst song after. EVER. I jumped like two feet and started spazzing. After realizing I'm just a loser, I tried to casually go back to sleep like nothing happened. My new bestie had to have been texting the guy he was with to tell him about this weird creeper he's stuck next to. I mean, I was doing it. Spent an hour texting Sam, who I was blocked away from because of creeper. I really had wanted my own seat. Ugh. Creepers.

No comments: