Thursday, June 5, 2008

Penn State is being Jonasfied

So while I was watching the special features on the Breakfast at Tiffany's dvd with S, I get a frantic phone call. Little J(aka Jenn :)) is on the phone, hyperventilating and all out freaking. She informs me that, three days after I go to the Allentown Jonas concert, the JoBros would be rocking out at UPark. Jenn was a little inaudible at points, but I got the jist.
Now, I am, of course, a LARGE Jonas fan. But I just don't know. I have not made any decisions, but I will have to think thoroughly about this one. First, it's during the school week, on my busiest day. Second, price of gas is gonna be killer by then. At least five bucks a gallon. And then third, I have no fucking money. I am currently piss ass broke, at least like, I'd say maybe 300 dollars in debt. Sigh. Thank goodness I just started working. I need cash badly.
But either way, the Jonas Brothers will get to see Main Campus. I want to see the fun and interesting photos of them there(there better be a youtube video!!!!!!) because WE ARE


PENN STATE!
~Direct quote from Kevin Jonas at the Reading concert. :)

No comments: