Wednesday, June 4, 2008

P-Nasty, you did not just go there!!!

Dear Perez,

How dare you. I have always listened and taken most of your comments like the Bible. I mean, your words are the new Testament. The celebrity exposed one. But how dare you only say "The new Coldplay cd leaked onto the internet today. And it sucks. Sad." I mean, what the fuck, Perez??? Okay, seriously. I listened to every review and take them into consideration. Is that even a fucking review? If you're gonna say something sucks, explain why!!!! But noooo....you are just so high and mighty that you don't even have to say why it supposedly "sucks." I doubt it does, because every song I've heard was pure brilliance. And you probably gave the songs a two second listen because you are sooooo important. I mean, what the fuck? Argh. You just made me so fucking mad.
My new boycott: No reading Perez until you apologize or defend your reasons!!!!!

From,

An Ex-Fan

No comments: