Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holly Golightly is teh SHIZ


So, yeah, it's a little late for me. I mean, I should have seen this movie before now, but I'm stupid. Anyways, I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's with my lovely S and it was sooooo good! I'm like, damn it, I should have been into this movie a lot time ago. I already know that come the Poster Sale at my school in the fall I will be searching for a B at T's poster that isn't, like, huge, or the one that like, everyone knows. I want a different one, preferably one like the picture up above. That one just looks better. :) And I intend to probably watch the show again soon because like I said, it was fucking awesome. I'm sincerely mad that I never saw it before. I mean, what else have I been missing out on? I think I need to probably watch every movie from Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe. Like, I like these actresses, but I feel like a fake fan. I never saw a movie of theirs. I've seen a ton of clips, but never like, a movie straight through. Please don't judge me too badly. I'm sorry.
Now, to figure out how the hell Hepburn does her hair like that.

1 comment:

Sam said...

you are correct! She is the shiz!
My dad was like what movie were you guys watching so i told him and he was like that movie is like a hundred years old. i was like yeah so? lol
So Good!