Thursday, June 5, 2008

Politics seriously bring out the stupid in people

So, I was gonna address this to a certain person whose political views has been pissing me off, but I figured I would just vent for the most part. People who don't fucking know politics need to shut their mouths. Now, of course, I do not attest that I know all about politics, but I try to keep up, and keep an open mind about these things. I was a Hillary supporter, and yes, am saddened by her loss, but that does not mean I will be bitter and continually trash Obama whenever I can. I will most likely vote for him, really the only way I won't is if like, Ron Paul or something went onto the ballot. Like I said, I am mad that Hillary lost; anyone who's candidate losses is entitled to be mad. But you know, I really hate people who just completely trash Obama. Seriously, is he that bad as you say? And come on, I really doubt the only way he'll win is if Hillary takes the VP slot. I mean, how do you think Obama won the Democratic nomination? He is favored, therefore he will get votes in November. And I think there are a lot of people who really really want change and are angry with how Republicans are handling things, so they will go for Obama. And now, personally, I do not see this Obama/Clinton thing happening. I would love for it to happen; I really would I mean, they are in talks tonight at an undisclosed Washington DC place. But really, I just don't see Hillary as taking anything from Obama. She's too conceited. And yes, I rooted for her. I know that. I agreed with her views more than Obama's. But there were times when I was rooting for Obama, and now will certainly be a time. I will look up all of his plans and viewpoints, and seriously think about how much I will root for Obama, and such that. Heck, maybe I'll find my views coinciding with McCain more. But I severely doubt that. But that is besides the point really of what I had aimed to talk about in this.
What I did aim to talk about is fake political fanatics. People who think that they know just about everything about the current status of our government because they watch Fox News once a week and say all of Michael Moore's films. That does NOT make you a knowledgeable source! I hate people like this. They are simply too stubborn in their opinions to allow anyone talk or have a different view than them. It really annoys me. Like I said, I don't know everything about politics, and I don't say I do. I just hate people who say they are "knowledged" and they fucking aren't.

2 comments:

lifeofmariaaa said...

Actually I don't think people who watch Fox News are big Michael Moore fans. :p

But I agree on everything else you said.

Mars here, btw. ;)

Slowhand said...

But of course you know that the person you speak of is an expert on whatever subject your speaking about at the time!lol:}