Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So he did listen...

Well, as the readers of this know, I am currently not on a Perez boycott, but I still believe he is a douche. But that's ok. I just need to know all the info on stuff.

Around the time of my brother's wedding, I went a weekend without Perez, and nearly died. I said, oh my gosh, they need to do text messages to alert people of the news!

And what do I see on Perez's current Page Four?

Yes, Gossip on the Go, a call service where he calls you when shit happens. Little bastard is reading this. I've commented and posted my blog in a link. He read it, I know it.

But for 4.99? I'd rather not. No thanks, I'll just wait til I get to a computer for free.

1 comment:

lifeofmariaaa said...

Have you considered getting your gossip at JustJared.com? He usually has the same stuff Perez has. :)