Friday, June 6, 2008

So, uh, I lied

Yeah, about that little, like post where I realized that I "missed" Superfresh. All lies. LIES. I realize that actually, that realization was merely a fluke. Today I got to deal with annoying ass people. I swear, people are fucking idiots. Really, they are. Like, maybe a few of them could bag their own groceries? Or not take fucking forever? Gosh, people need to be taught how to shop in a grocery store. Really, people don't know that they are annoying as fuck. Goddamn, like, get a move on! I had to stand for six fucking hours, and they're just standing there, staring as I bag. It's like, he thanks for helping, bitch.
I also hate old people for that matter. Since I really don't have any elderly person I'm attached to, except maybe Kim's grandma, I feel no remorse anymore for hating old people. Like, I don't know if it's me being jealous or not. I mean, how come these people can get out of the house independently and shop and live a normal life? I mean, my grandparents never had that. We had to go grocery shopping for them. And that was ages ago. I remember kind of, because I think my Nana went into the hospital before my Orlando obsession. And that's when I got her into Johnny Depp.
But I don't know. Some old people just piss me off.
Ugh.
I have to work tomorrow. Five to nine fifteen. Someone visit, and save me.

1 comment:

The Drowsy Observer said...

wow, the love did not last long. lqtm.