Friday, June 20, 2008

Fo' Serious, Fools

I'm tired. Maybe that's why I'm in the mood to be slightly serious. Well, all I have to say, this is not directed to the people you think it's directed to. I just feel a little down, and sometimes I love people, but when things crack, they crack, and I crack. Some things happen for a reason, and the littlest things let people go off. And off they go. It hurts me, it hurts others, and I just think that it's meaningless. I have anger issues, I know, but when I get mad, I try to just punch a pillow. Or scream. I'm good at screaming. But it makes me want to scream til my lungs are destroyed when some things happen. Things that I'm not a part of and I put myself in. 


People say I should be a psychiatrist, and you know what? I should. I am fucking awesome at figuring people out. Except I just can't figure myself out...

1 comment:

Sam said...

Aww Ali.
Don't worry
I love you
and i try real hard to understand everything you go through just as you do for me
:)
thanks so much!