Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pure Sex


Wow. Chace Crawford got nothing on this boy. This photo is what I want him looking like after I get done with him. Oh my gosh, I had a heartattack during that episode that just replayed tonight. I was like, holy fuck, I want to jump him. I was close to it. I wanted to say some dirty things, but my parents were in the room so that would have been tre awkward. More than tre. Like the most awkward thing ever. More awkward than watching Borat with them. Don't ever do that. Gosh, worst movie watching experience ever.


So enjoy this sex photo. I'm B, so fuck yeah he's mine. Kevin can be my Chuck. Or Chuck will be my Chuck. I'll be with Kev, then we have a fight, and well, some things happen with Ed, and then Kevin finds out, but we work it out. Yeah, that would be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah
yeah Chuck is your man B
you can totally have him
lol
and Kevin
now that would be an awkward love triangle.