Sunday, June 1, 2008

A first for June

Oh man, how sad. Now I gotta start from scratch. Alright, I gotta beat the 65 I did last month. That really sounds like a difficult thing. Oh well.

Anyways, I was gone for barely three days attending my brother's wedding, and I went nuts. I had no information source. No internet. NO PEREZ. E! had to tell me that Charlie Sheen got married, without some catchy one-liner. I mean, what the hell? I like random drawn on photos and great comebacks. I missed perez. :(
My idea for him and this sadness? Cell phone blog sending. Like, when he posts up a new blog, send it out to everyone. Huh? Yeah, I know. I'm mad smart. But only for people who like, want to. You'd sign up for it. It's an awesome idea, yeah, you don't even have to admit it. Go me. :)

No comments: