Thursday, June 12, 2008

I hate Coldplay

Yes, you heard it. I hate them. Fucking bastards. I mean, I gave up Perez for their ass! And they do THIS to me?????? Fucking a. I mean, I ordered tickets to see them JUNE 29th, not July 25th. That's the same day at the Jonas Brothers!!! What the fuck??????? I mean, how dare they make me choose? Normally it would be like killer to decide, but I am opting for JoBros. They were there first, and it's a lot easier to sell two tickets than one. And plus, well, Sam and Jenn would kill me if I didn't go. Well, more like kidnap me and make me go. Like, chloroform me, shove me in the trunk, sit me in the room til I woke up, then find myself handcuffed to the vent or something. They'd be having fun at Chocolate World. Or maybe they'd drag me around. Wouldn't those be great photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes those photos would be the best
no one would know how they happened....
haha