Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's My Hair and I Do What I Want With It!!!

Rarely do I ever write out blogs before I hit the comp. But this made me mad. I am sick of people telling me how I should do my hair. "I like it curly." "I like it dark." What the fuck? I couldn't test it out straight? And seriously, I enjoy it lighter. I didn't wreck my hair for less than a year of blonde. I actually have no plans of going dark. I mean, seriously, probably everyone else likes it darker, but to me, it's just a nice change. I enjoy it light. And yeah, I'll probably have it curly more times than straight, but it's like, why do you have to keep bringing up how it looks better? I mean, it's not your decision. And since when did people from my work have a goddamn say in my hair? Three, no, more than three people keep telling me to go dark. I don't want to! Fucking people.

1 comment:

Sam said...

i love you and your hair
you can do whatever you want with it and you will look beautiful
:)