Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hmm....do they rock? Well.....I suppose.

So the second time watching Camp Rock is probably a lot better than the first in my opinion. It was a good movie, but it could have definitely used some work. I think this next post I will post what I think Camp Rock should have been like.

Anyways, Demi was good, I enjoyed her acting. The beginning was a little annoying for me. I mean, I don't know, I'm picky with beginnings. And I am pretty sure that was the same house used in Double Teamed. I know Double Teamed, and that was it.

Onto the Jonas Brothers. Much better acting that I was told about, and I can say I was impressed. I think Nick and Kevin were by far the best of the movie. And Joe was good too. His character was interesting.

Uh, I don't know what else to say. But the next post will be what camp Rock SHOULD HAVE been like. My version. :)

No comments: