Monday, June 16, 2008

Hannah Montana Still Kicks Some Major Ass


So, being the Disney nerd that I am, when OceanUp told me that new Hannah episodes leaked, naturally I would watch. And you know what? I swear, they're getting better. Miley's character seems to actually have a personality. And it's nice. I love this show. It makes me smile when everything else sucks. I mean, Disney really has a hit on their hands. And I know there will be another season, which excites me. I worry that Miley Cyrus will give up on it. I mean, when I watch it, I forget how much of a hoe she is in the outside world. It's my escape. And yeah it can seem really childish, but I love it. I've always enjoyed relaxing television that doesn't have major drama, and if it does, it finishes in one episode. And yes, the writer in me wants to see more drama. I probably could write some kick ass episodes. But I am not gonna write some HM fanfiction. I am past that time. I'll write my own original stuff. And enjoy the hell out of Hannah Montana.

Excuse me while I go watch another episode. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so when are these new episodes airing?!?
gosh
wizards keep showing their new episodes so where are the HM ones?!
and is that picture from a new episode? who's that girl to the right of Lily?
lol