Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shame on you, Disney, SHAME

Dear Disney,

So, while frantically searching 5th Avenue for a cheap pair of flip flops(oxymoron, right?) we went into the Disney store, where we found some flip flops, and I also found a lack of Alice items. Three stories, and all they could give me was four thing???? FOUR??? Alright, five if you count the two charms, but seriously. What the fuck Disney? What. The. Fuck. Alice is one the best, no the best, movie you ever did, and you can never make anything for it. I mean, dressing up the Chesire Cat? Ew, no thanks. A framed picture no one can afford. A 25 dollar snowglobe I almost bought cept the fact I didn't have the money. And two charms. Sickening, really.

And don't get me started on the fact that those stupid DisneyMania cds have the same fucking songs over and over. How many versions of Cruella De Vil does there need to be?? I mean, Alice had some great songs, but will you have an artist revamp it? NOOOO.....

Argh, Disney, ARGH.

Here are some pics at the store before I found the lack of Alice things:


I'm a Mouseketeer!Cinderella and me. :)

No comments: