Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just Some Random Thoughts on My JoBros

Okay so I love to make random stuff about the Jonas Brothers, that defends me against all those fucking teenie boppers. I liked them originally for their music. I did not know what they looked like. I really take pride in that. It was my individual choice to like them, not Disney pushing them on me. S got me into them a lot, and yay for that. I buy the magazines that they're in that has actual articles in it, that shows off their musical talent, not what they like in a girl. Of course I would love to date them, but odds are no. But I think I'm okay with that.

Also, I think that the Jonas Brothers might be able to keep going, but lesser venues. I mean, they still consider themselves rock. They listen to real artists. I think that what separates them.

:)

1 comment:

Jenn Carpenter said...

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!

AMEN!

DITTO/ I CONCUR

THANK YOU FOR THINKING THAT!