Monday, June 16, 2008

Baldwin Alert!

I wish I had gotten a photo, I really do.

So, when I was in New York, at the Camp Rock premiere, everyone is like, looking for the stars. Being the awkward one I am, I start looking up and down the white carpet, and who do I see?

Oh yes, a Baldwin brother.

Now I'm not completely sure if it was really him or not, I mean, it was far away, and I was with all these annoying little brats. But of course, I go to Sam, "Oh my gosh, it's a Baldwin brother!" As people chant Joe, or Nick, or Kevin, I scream "BALDWIN!!!!" really loud. Like really loud. This mom near me just started laughing. She knew who I was talking about. Me and the mom, we're in the know.

Then people were all like, "oh who is that?" and I think someone said it was the dad from Wizards Of Waverly Place. UH, no???? I mean, seriously, get your family of celebrites right. We had on our hands a Baldwin, not a DeLuise. There's four famous ones a piece, but the Baldwins are all brothers. Dom DeLuise is the big daddy of Peter, David, and...oh fuck. IMDB tells me it's Michael. He's obviously my least favorite. I mean, seriously I love the DeLuises. David rocks at being the dad on Wizards. I was the only one who knew it was a DeLuise the minute I saw him. The second rather. I am just that good at identifying my DeLuises. And Peter is fucking Penhall from 21 Jump Street! That show was the SHIT. Seriously, if you missed it, bad! Ever day at four on the local channel in the 60's, it would be chilling in repeats. Don't tell me you wouldn't want to see Johnny Depp all young and our age. I mean, yeah, he's hot now. But you shoulda seen him back then. Scorcher! And Michael was in....oh my gosh, I always forget this! He's TJ from Gilmore Girls! Seriously, everyone has seen a DeLuise somewhere and you don't even know. Baldwins always get the credit. Whatever. Seriously, if there had been a DeLuise on that carpet, I would have died. I really would have. I'm starstruck with the DeLuises.

No comments: