Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Old School Britney, Bitch


So while I was cleaning my room like a week ago, I found the old B Spears cd, Britney. So I attempted to put it on my itunes, which was a bitch, and since the cd was that old, my computer didn't acknowledge it. So I had to waste my time on Limewire to look up songs I already had. And I didn't even get them all. Stupid limewire. Had all the new Britney, but no old school Britney.
But I digress. I took the cd for a listen through, and found out that, wow, Britney was a singer. And a good singer. I enjoyed most of the songs(I'm not a girl just pisses me off) and I remembered back in the day when I would play the first few songs and dance to them on my brother's bed. I also did that with the first six songs of the Celebrity cd of NSYNC. Really, those people were good back in the day. Like, if I wasn't falling asleep at the point, I would have gotten up and danced. It really was good. I mean, total dance music. Like, I feel like I totally want to make a video dancing along to it.
And you know, good for Britney. She's sorta getting back on track. She's living a "normal" life, or as much as she can get(she is always followed...I went to look for pics, and there were two albums of pap photos from just Sunday) and hopefully she can pull out another good dance cd. I liked most of her last cd, but hey, lets try and get some better songs, back to where it was when "Britney" came out.
Overall, I miss Britney. She started out like, above, and now...well, we all have seen the pics.

No comments: